1. Educate the public about tic disorders and Tourette's Syndrome.
2. Obtain national recognition of tic disorders and Tourette's Syndrome as a disability.
3. Lobby for changes in the educational system and the implementation of the necessary protocols and educational plans.
4. Encourage the liaison between international organizations and the local healthcare sectors.
5. Establish support groups throughout the Caribbean.
6. Increase the awareness of the latest research and developments among various sectors.